Traveling


Hello, I resume this activity because I need to perform some skills about English grammar and communication.

So for today I want to write about how to fly from one town to another. It seems easy, first step is call to travel agent and ask for a booking, this could include the land ticket, hotel reservation and transport in the destiny.

But the show is in the airport, is the worst place in the world to keep the privacy. In every room, every chair, every store every gate has a camera, and obviously a policeman, migration agent, drug agencies etc interested in your owns.

So my suggestion for you is keep the calm, relax and don´t try to run, is not necessary they are the God. But to avoid suspects, you need to  have attitude, you are the boss, the star, or a common and invisible traveler. Keep the calm and control, because the smell your panic, they hear your calls, they know where are you at every moment.

And the worst part is when one of them begins with some questions, Who are you, Where re you from, What are you doing, What is your destiny, Can I see your bag, a lot of questions designed to broke the will.

At this point If I was death maybe I could not answer what is my favorite restaurant in LA, And in the next I should travel  by train.

Best wishes and see you next week. 

Comentarios